Microsoft OFFICE 2010 Home Student 1 PC
With Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
- For use on 1 PC. No Disc. Download available. Not transferrable.
- Enjoy flexibility - now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work together - brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Find it on new Backstage view - replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs you rely on - Microsoft® Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative. Home and Student includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives you the essential tools you need to complete school and household projects efficiently
Ready-to-use templates in Word and PowerPoint 2010 equip students to create outstanding schoolwork, with rich visual effects and media-editing features that help them express their ideas creatively. Excel 2010 gives you the spreadsheet tools the pros use to simplify working with data, from tracking expenses to creating a household budget. And there's OneNote 2010 for household projects, a catch-all spot for organizing notes, files, and resources in one easy-to-access place.
Stay on top of your household budget
- Build a budget and track expenses right out of the box with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- Gain insight from your data quickly with Sparklines, Slicers, and other powerful analysis tools.
- Visualize your information with colorful 3-D charts and graphs you can create in just a few clicks.
Organize household information in one easy spot
- Create a OneNote 2010 notebook to organize resources for any project, from a home remodel to a major purchase decision.
- Collect a full spectrum of materials and media in one easy-to-access place: documents, text, videos, audio, screen clippings, and more.
- Find exactly the piece of information you need with simple tagging and search functions.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Linked Note Taking to save Web pages and other online resources to your notebook with just a click.
Create quality reports, resumes, and newsletters
- Create professional-looking documents, from school reports to family newsletters with built-in design templates in Word 2010.
- Communicate your ideas visually with dozens of customizable SmartArt® graphics.
- Make title pages and headings more dynamic with effects like glow, reflect, and shadow you can apply directly to text.
- Locate the page or section you need easily with the improved Navigation Pane.
Design standout presentations for school
- Add eye-catching visual effects and a range of media to class presentations-from video to audio and photos-with PowerPoint 2010.
- Make slides more memorable with photo-editing features that let you crop, colorize, and add texture to your images.
- Insert and edit videos right in your presentation and add stunning creative effects with the video editor.
- Add a professional touch with broadcast-quality slide transitions.
- Share presentations with classmates online using Broadcast Slide Show.
Access, edit, and share your work online
- Create documents and then easily upload them to the Web using Windows Live SkyDrive, and access them from most any Web browser.
- Access your documents even when you're away from home with Office Web Apps.
- Edit your report, newsletter, or presentation online with Office Web Apps that give you the Office experience you expect.
- Share your online documents with others to make working together with classmates and family members easier.